As I say all over this page – I’m happy to share what I am doing but please don’t blame me if you lose money. I am not qualified to advise on what to buy, and to buy without undertaking your own research and due diligence is asking for trouble.
Here is a list of every ASX-listed stock I have in my portfolio:
- KGN – Kogan.com
- ST1 – Spirit Telecom
- AVJ – AV Jennings
- REH – Reece Group
- DDR – Dicker Data
- FMG – Fortescue Metals Group
As of 29/12/2017, my portfolio is 13.2% Cash.
This is a short list, I am comfortable holding a concentrated list, with no stop losses for the following reasons:
- I believe the underlying value of the stock is higher than the price
- Price movements in the absence of material news will not affect the actual underlying value
- It’s easier to focus on a few stocks you know intimately, rather than hold 30 that you are merely acquainted with
- I can hold long-term without the need to redeploy the capital elsewhere.